|As certified mediators who are also experienced trial lawyers and arbitrators, we know what attorneys want in a mediator:
- Commitment to become well-acquainted with the legal and factual issues
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the courts and arbitral fora
- Willingness to work hard to help all parties assess the risks of their respective positions
- Ability to play devil's advocate
- Creativity in crafting solutions to thorny and sometimes emotionally-charged disputes
- Doggedness in pursuing settlement
Each of us brings all of these qualities to the table in each case we mediate. We have successfully assisted parties in resolving scores of disputes involving issues of commercial, personal injury, banking, securities, insurance, and family law. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.